Tic-Tac-Toe Tic-Tac-Toe

Woo

I liked it, but I rated fairly I think. It's called Tic Tac Toe in the US, and Naughts and Crosses elsewhere.

Random Maze Generator Random Maze Generator

Hmm

I believe this is stolen. Maybe not, but I have seen this somewhere else before and you don't have a website. Whatever. But, anyway, if you DID make this, it's like, really boring.

ChrisBored responds:

Lucky for me I took prototyping screens.

Remembe I said I originally wrote this one in vb:

In that one you have to follow the white lines, but they dont all connect up.

That one was taken halfway through when it was being generated. I could have left this in the flash version, but I took it out cause it revealed the ending.

Sno' Problem Sno' Problem

Nice

Nice work! I love it! The game is great--keep on truckin

dolphin dash dolphin dash

BEST GAME EVER

The single best game I have ever played in my entire existence. Oh my god..

Futurama:Soundboard Futurama:Soundboard

Cool.

Another typical soundboard. Cool, I guess..

Cactusjuice responds:

Thanks,this is probably my last one

Lander II - Lunar Rescue Lander II - Lunar Rescue

Love it.

One of the best, simple, to-the-point games ever made. I love this game. I loved the first one, and I love this one. Thanks for bringing quality entries to Newgrounds. We all love you.

Seawana responds:

I'm glad you like it. I'm not much of an artist, so I must use my Flash powers to write code instead. :-) I plan to make more games so keep you're eyes peeled.

FF Music Board FF Music Board

LOL

I like SWiSH too!

Classic Video Poker Classic Video Poker

It was well-edited

But you should have given credits to the source you got it from. :)

XSDSX responds:

I'm sorry, what? You saying I stole this? Well, let me tell you. There are many, many, many video poker games out there. I spent a long time trying to figure out how to make one after playing Hoyle® Casino, and it took me ages. So you can go on believing that I stole this, it won't make a difference in my life.

Tangram 1.01 Tangram 1.01

Great

Another cool anagram game. I love to do these in real life and as far as I'm concerned I love the internet version too! The sound was kind of annoying, but overall I liked it.
-SlicedOranges

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

WOW

BEST NG ENTRY EVER! HANDS DOWN! Part 1!? Hurry up with 2! Wow this rocked so much!!